South Central Calhoun High School offers the following Career and Technical Education courses:
- Agricultural Business and Management
- Construction Trades
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
- Health Service/allied Heath/Heath Science, General
- Family and Consumer Sciences
In the Career and Technical Education courses there are prerequisites for some of the advanced course work which includes, but is not limited to introductory courses, grade levels for some of the courses, etc. for the various courses’ program of study.